The objective of this master class is to give the delegate an understanding of the key principles of successfully marketing and selling overseas and the production of a sales and marketing plan for entering overseas markets.
Topics on the day include:
• Marketing budget & capacity.
• Identification of market trends
• Market mapping & prioritisation.
• National, regional, global pricing strategy?
• Four broad categories – Advertising; Public & Press relations; sales promotions & direct selling.
• Translations, cultural sensitivity and taste in marketing materials/collateral.
• Packaging – different market requirements. Translations & certifications. Instructions for use and warranties.
• Direct marketing, Digital marketing, exhibitions.
• Managing sales teams, agents and distributors.