San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Come and learn, network and share experiences with like-minded professionals from other international organisations.Our International Presentation Skills Training is for you if you would like to internationalise your presentation skills and learn new techniques for engaging with a wider range of audiences. You will build greater awareness of the cultural and linguistic implications of presenting internationally and develop more effective presentation skills through structured practice and feedback. You will learn how to adapt your presentation style to your international audience while maintaining your authentic presence.
- What makes a good presenter and a good presentation?
- Cross-cultural considerations for international presentations, how is credibility determined?
- Presentation structure: positioning your key message, using stories and anecdotes, opening and closing
- The look and feel of your international presentation: using PowerPoint, visuals and personal presentation
- How does it sound? Using global English, voice clarity, pace and pitch of delivery
- Enhancing your communication for international audiences: pausing and silence, non-verbal cues, using humour, managing questions
- Presentation practice and feedback throughout
- Action planning and next steps
Lunch and refreshments are included.
Please contact us to book your place.
Save This Event
When & Where
London School of International Communication
Intercultural, Communication and Leadership Training and Coaching