City Business Library in association with theTurkish British Chamber of Commerce and Industry presents a unique opportunity for UK businesses to get an insight into Doing Business in Turkey. The aim of this seminar is to equip your business with information and knowledge required to start and expand in the Turkish market.
This seminar is intended as an introduction for UK companies looking to do business in Turkey. Hosted at the City Business Library, ‘Doing Business in Turkey’ will feature presentations on the main Features, Opportunities and Challenges of Doing Business in Turkey, as well as Turkish Business Methods and Business Culture.
Moderator: Dr Ece Gürsoy, Chief Legal Officer, Lightsource Renewable Energy Holdings Limited
- 17:00 – 17:30 Refreshments/networking.
- 17:30 – 17:35 Welcome from Sophie Dean, City Business Library and Emma Edhem, Turkish British Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- 17:35 – 17:50 Aytuğ Göksu, Commercial Counsellor, Turkish Embassy London.
- 17:50 – 18:05 Efe Candemir, HSBC UK Commercial Banking Sales Associate Director, HSBC.
- 18:05 – 18:15 Aynur Taskan, Management Consultant, Strategy and Market Entry, Ernst & Young LLP.
- 18:15 – 18:30 Panel Questions.
- 18:30 – 19:00 Networking.