Internationalise Your Website: Boost Sales Online
Monday, 28 November 2016 from 10:00 to 13:00 (GMT)
- Is your website generating overseas business for you?
- Is your website found when people are searching for your products or services internationally?
- Are International visitors to your site able to find relevant information quickly and easily?
Attend this specialist workshop to learn the practical steps you can take to boost your international business performance online and use the web as a new channel for international markets.
Whether you have already begun selling online or need to expand into more markets this session will provide you with the information you need to become export ready online.
Join us to find out how to build and optimise a successful world-class website that will generate a higher volume of web traffic and gain new business from international customers. You will be provided with hints and tips on free tools and leading-edge web techniques to structure, design and optimise your website for international visitors.
Benefits in attending:
- Learn how to plan an effective international web strategy right from the start by targeting your international customers more effectively to increase your overseas sales
- Be visible on the international web, reach new global customers and increase the number of website enquiries from outside the UK
Hear from local businesses who will share their export woes and successes.
When & Where
Department for International Trade - Yorkshire and the Humber
The Department for International Trade (DIT) helps UK-based companies succeed in an increasingly global economy and assists overseas companies to bring their high quality investment to the UK.