Actions and Detail Panel
Internet Marketing for Beginners workshop - get more sales online! (Manches...
Fri 28 April 2017, 09:30 – 16:00 BST
Don't know where to start with online marketing? Don't know your SEO from your PPC? Worried about what Google could do to you?!?
Want more sales, telephone calls, enquiries from your website?
Perfect for any B2B or B2C this updated course is ideal for those businesses online or those wanting an online marketing presence and not wanting to waste money or time making unnecessary mistakes.
It doesn't matter whether you have a marketing budget or not, are self-employed or part of a company, have an established website or absolutely no online presence, are experienced or a complete novice, there is something beneficial to anyone who wants to gain more custom through their website or any other online medium.
On the course you will learn:
- All you need to know to confidently market your business online
- The difference between SEO, PPC, CTA, CRO and other confusing but ultimately useful jargon
- How to "SEO your website"
- To move up Google rankings without any cost
- Approaches to ensure you spend your marketing budget wisely
- How to listen to your target audience
- How to target your customers through keyword research
- How to start advertising on Google and Facebook
- What not to do - ensure you don't get a Google penalty
- What makes a "Good" website and what persuades customers to buy
- How to approach consultants/specialists and get exactly what you want and most importantly... need
... AND MORE!
Come away from the course with:
- A clear strategy of how to improve YOUR business online
- Knowing where you should be spending time & money and where not to
- A Google professional to start your online marketing
- Google Adwords credit (between £25 and £75) to immediately get your business to show at the top of Google
- Confidence in your own ability to make a significant difference to your business
You and our approach to the internet marketing workshop
This event is a workshop, it is about you and your business. The purpose is that you come out of it with the tools, confidence and expertise to improve your internet marketing and increase sales/enquiries/custom for your business. In order to do this we limit ticket sales to ensure we only have a small group in the workshop (less than 10 people) to make sure you get the focus you need.
The trainer is there to facilitate this and support you in a relaxed and comfortable environment as such we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
If you have any questions about this event the course leader can be contacted through Eventbrite.
See more about the course tutor in the Organiser Description section below...
What can I bring into the event?
Please feel free to bring laptops, notepads, pens, mobile phones and plenty of questions.
Lunch is not provided although there is a bacon sandwich upon arrival and Middlesbrough town centre is a couple of minutes walk away.
What's the refund policy?
We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Any issues can be discussed with the course leader on the day.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
You do not. Simply by registering on Eventbrite we will have your details. You just have to turn up on the day!