Actions and Detail Panel
Fri 12 May 2017, 09:00 – 17:00 BST
This 1 day workshop is about having the confidence to deal with difficult scenarios. Delegates will prepare for and discuss dealing with a range of scenarios.
Delegates gain by:
- Deal with strong or aggressive people.
- Give you confidence and a structure to enable you to give feedback to others.
- Strengthen your tool kit to handle difficult people.
- It gives you greater confidence in dealing with others.
- Say 'no'
- Disagree without conflict
- Understood the differences between assertive, aggressive and passive behaviours.
- Learnt tips and techniques to deal with difficult scenarios.
- Practiced handling difficult people with more confidence.
- Learn giving and receiving feedback skills.
- Practice techniques to successfully give feedback.
Here's a video explaining more https://youtu.be/JljYsjpDbDA