Actions and Detail Panel
Interpersonal Skills and Assertiveness
Tue 23 May 2017, 13:30 – 16:30 BST
Suitable for all staff who wish to learn skills for effective interaction in the workplace.
- Learn the difference between passive, assertive and aggressive behaviour
- Learn assertiveness skills to use in various situations
- Gain knowledge of how to communicate with clarity, honesty and openness
- Increase assertion skills to enable personal and professional development
- Examine how to manage challenging situations effectively
Homeless Link Members - £105 per person
Associate member - £120 per person
Non-members - £150 per person
Secure your place!
Charity Reg No: 1089173
Company Reg No: 4313826