Actions and Detail Panel
Wed, 15 Jun 2016, 10:00 – Thu, 16 Jun 2016, 16:00 BST
Excel at your next job interview by attending our Interview Essentials Skills Course
When choosing someone for a job, employers are looking for excellent communications and presentation skills together with technical competencies, the ability to grow in the job and how well you're going to fit in with the rest of the team.
By the end of this intensive 2 day course delivered by the dynamicVONNE WILSON a seasoned trainer and consultant you will be able to not only prove you are suited for the job but also effectively answer questions and ensure you are prepared.
By the end of the day you will have:-
- Learnt techniques to help control interview nerves
- Discover how to use your voice to convey a confident & engaging style
- Know how to use body language and your voice to build rapport with your interviewer
- Analysed your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats
- Discover key preparation techniques to help you perform to your strengths
- Be able to deliver convincing answers to your interview questions
- Structured clear and effective responses to typical interview questions
- Practice your newly gained interview techniques and receive feedback
- Developed an action plan for future development
Book now to avoid disappointment!
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Yes! This event is aimed at young people aged 16-24 years
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
The Stephen Lawrence Centre is very close to St Johns train station (mainline) and Deptford Bridge (DLR). Buses 47, 225, 453, 53 and 177 also stop very close to the Centre. There is no parking on site but there is free parking in the surrounding area.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
Please bring and pen and paper together with a wiliness to learn and take part.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please email us via eventbrite or firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8100 2800 if you have any questions.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No! if you register and have a confirmation, we will have your details already and look forward to meeting you on the day.