Actions and Detail Panel
InterWorks FREE CCG Event - Manchester - 7 Apr 2017
Fri 7 April 2017, 09:00 – 14:00 BST
Data Analysis Should Be Easier & Faster
More and more Clinical Commissioning Groups are using their data to improve their effectiveness and their patient health outcomes. InterWorks has experience of working with CCGs using Tableau to deliver meaningful self service Business Intelligence. If your organisation has similar goals then this FREE event is worth your time.
- Where should you focus efforts to improve performance?
- Looking to benchmark your performance against other CCGs?
- Want to understand your patient experience?
- Provide timely feedback that helps decision makers with compliance.
- Provide powerful alerting options to highlight trouble areas, become proactive!
- Present data that inspires trust and confidence!
- LIVE up-to-date data.
Guest Speaker: Ella Worsdale - Head of Information - Pennine Care NHS Foundation Trust
An opportunity to hear how Tableau has inspired confidence across the Trust, how live data has enabled instantaneous decision making and how they migrated all data insight to Tableau.
Who should attend?
Everyone in the organisation who works with data to analyse, visualise and provide valuable insight. Anyone that feels that data analysis should be easier and faster. Anyone who works where IT resource constraints mean that they are unable to utilise data as the real asset it is. Is that you?!