Actions and Detail Panel
INTO Architecture and Engineering
Thu 27 October 2016, 18:30 – 21:30 BST
Who should attend?
This action packed evening is for those who are actively seeking work or want to set up a business in Architecture and Engineering sector. If you want to get a head of the game and get your future on the right path this event day is for you!
This evening seminar aims:
On this evening the focus will be on Architecture and Engineering as we introduce you to three top professionals who have worked with in companies and firms internationally. It is set to be both a informative and inspirational evening where you will be able to:
• Meet and hear from inspirational speakers
• Discuss how to get into, get ahead and progress in your chosen career.
• Learn how to set up and run your own profitable business
• Think about the power of volunteering to move your career forward
• Meet a potential mentor and network with industry professionals
SPEAKERS AND MENTORS ON THE NIGHT!
- Noel Farrer, Creative Director - Farrer Huxley & Associates Architects
- Lanre Gbolade, Design Manager - London & Quadrant
- Charlotte Juhl Koch, Director - 4greenArchtecture
- Brain Ractre, MD Transporations - Arcadis
- Andrew Stevens. CEO - CNET Training
More to be confirmed
BOOK YOUR PLACE NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
The Stephen Lawrence Centre is very close to St Johns train station (Mainline) and Deptford Bridge (DLR). Buses 47, 53, 453, 177, 188 and 225 also stop very close to the Centre. There is no parking on site but there is free parking in the surrounding area.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
Please bring a pen and paper together with a wiliness to learn and take part.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please email us via eventbrite or firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8100 2800 if you have any questions.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No! if you register and have a confirmation, we will have your details already and look forward to meeting you on the day.