Actions and Detail Panel
Intranet Now - the conference for comms and intranet people
Fri 30 September 2016, 08:30 – 17:15 BST
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
A morning of lightning talks and keynotes, and an afternoon of semi-structured group conversations and workshops.
A mixed format, including invited speakers, informal 'lightning talks', keynotes, 'World Cafe' conversations, and workshops.
A conference about intranets and the digital workplace that is:
- about the Intranet Now – practical case studies, real experts, and advice;
- serious about how the intranet serves its business;
- concerned with engagement, collaboration, and communication;
- not dominated by any one technology but illuminated by good practices from many;
- a place to learn from others (sharing mistakes as well as successes);
- curious and open to new ideas with room for experimental and left field ideas;
- and has a good lunch, good wifi, and no dress code.
Learn everything about the themes, our speakers and agenda on the conference website, intranetnow.co.uk
Very, very swish venue. Park Plaza Riverbank, London. We have the whole floor to ourselves with lots of break-out spaces. We start at 9am sharp, and go on until 5:15pm, and then there's the after party!
See our growing list of speakers. Agenda to be announced.
Read more about the World Cafe afternoon.
We do not 'over price' our tickets. Companies, charities, and individuals can afford our tickets. Other conferences are fifty, one hundred, or a thousand pounds more expensive than ours.
However, if you sign up to our mailing list, we may be able to offer a discount to our friends in April / May.
Refunds and transferring tickets
You are welcome to transfer your standard ticket to someone else.
We don't expect to offer refunds, but we will in exceptional circumstances. If you email us to ask for a refund because of a meeting, it's likely that we will be unable to help, and it's likely that you will be offended. Let's agree that 'exceptional circumstances' means exceptional and avoid any hurt feelings. Like any event, your purchase of a ticket is your commitment to attend.
There will be a professional photographer, and videographer, snapping away all day. We will publish all photos on Flickr, and you are welcome to request that we delete a photo. Email Wedge@intranetnow.co.uk
Please remember that lots of people will take snaps with their phones and share them immediatly on Twitter. This is to be expected and encouraged.
Eventbrite will send you an invoice, should you choose to pay 'offline'.
If you wish you pay by invoice, please understand that you are agreeing to our terms on behalf of your organisation. We will not sign up to your organisation’s terms - you accept our terms. Our terms are simply that you pay us via bank transfer before you attend the event. No cheques.
- Payment to be made by bank transfer (BACS / Faster Payment). No cheques. If you wish to pay by card, do not use an invoice, simply buy a ticket right now online.
- You will not ask us (Intranet Now Ltd.) to agree to your company's terms.
- You will not ask us (Intranet Now Ltd.) to register as a 'supplier' to your organisation.