Actions and Detail Panel
Intro to CivTech®
Tue 21 March 2017, 11:00 – 12:30 GMT
Win Government contracts? Start a business? Access to Public Sector clients?
The CivTech® pilot offers an unprecedented opportunity to engage with the public sector in a meaningful, effective and productive way by solving a Challenge, building a product, and developing a relationship with a major public sector organisation. It's a chance to build a business, and do some good along the way.
CivTech® is your chance to...
- Take a public sector Challenge and solve it in an innovative way
- Secure a public sector client through a streamlined procurement process
- Get paid to co-design and co-develop the new products: there's an Exploration Stage, an Accelerator Stage, then a further amount for the Commercialisation Stage (the amount dependent on the Challenge and the nature of the product)
- Keep 100% of your IP
- Keep 100% of your equity
- Be part of a bold movement to drive daring and innovation into the public sector
- Be part of a tech co-location and collaboration space helping to make Scotland a more prosperous, just, open and equal society - and along the way, make people's lives better.