IMPORTANT NOTICE – THIS EVENT IS STRICTLY FOR H&T EMPLOYEES ONLY.
YOU WILL BE ASKED TO PROVIDE ID BEFORE ENTRANCE IS PERMITTED.
Things to do/ know before attendance-
- Relevant E-Learning courses must be completed & passed prior to attendance, and the pass must be dated within one month of your workshop.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your allocated start time eg- 9.45am for a 10.00am start.
- All workshops finish approx. 5.30pm unless otherwise stated.
- Lunch and refreshments will be available.
- Please bring your loupe.
- Please dress in accordance with the company guidelines. Casual dress is not acceptable on training courses as you are in a store training venue.
ON COMPLETION OF YOUR REGISTRATION, PLEASE PRINT OFF YOUR TICKET & BRING IT WITH YOU TO THE WORKSHOP. THIS IS FOR SECURITY REASONS AND YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED ENTRANCE WITHOUT IT.
If you wish to cancel your attendance once you have confirmed, this has to be within 7 days prior to the workshop except for sickness whereby the trainer must be notified and you must gain approval from your Area Manager.
We hope that you find the training to be a useful and rewarding experience.
It is of the utmost importance that every effort is made to attend this workshop as part of your development in your role and within the company.
Enjoy your learning!