Actions and Detail Panel
Intro to Ethical Sales and Communication with Ashley Latter
Sat 8 April 2017, 09:00 – 17:00 BST
The most sought after event for young dentists this year.
Exclusive to dentists graduated in 2014, 2015, 2016.
Ashley Latter, voted one the most influential name in UK Dentistry in 2014 will help you discover the secret to ethically selling private dental treatment.
He is the best at empowering dentists and their teams to communicate with their patients, which results in a world class patient journey, more patients saying YES to treatment plans and increased profits for their practices.
Limited to 75 young dentists only, so enrol now.
- Free signed copy of Ashley Latter’s best selling book worth £16
- Free hot lunch
- Free unlimited refreshments
- Free WIFI
- Free on- site parking
Who is it for?
This is an exclusive course for young dentists to spend a day with legendary Dental Business Coach Ashley Latter.
This course is especially for enthusiastic Young Dentists who have just graduated from Dental School, passionate about Dentistry and are planning on undertaking post-graduate courses such as short term orthodontics, implant courses and composite courses.
What to expect on the day
* Discover the 6 key biggest communication mistakes made by dentists every day in their communication.
* Learn what the skills and attributes are of the most successful dentists in the UK
* Develop more self- confidence and develop a more positive attitude of success and accomplishment
* Discover the one major secret on why some Dentists are more successful than others
* Understand what the 8 proven steps of the Ethical Sales Approach, so that more patients say yes to your private treatment plans
* Build instant rapport with all types of patients. Discover the one secret on how to build instant rapport with your patients and get them to like you instantly.
* Understand how patients make decisions when they purchase cosmetic dentistry. Have you taken the Short term Orthodontic Course, but have not achieved the success that you feel that you deserve?
* Understand the language that excites patients to take action and most importantly, what you must not say to dissuade them.
* Develop new skills and behaviours that will enable you to increase your treatment plan acceptance rate, in an ethical way.
* Learn how to communicate effectively, clearly and concisely.
Find more information on http://midlandsdentalacademy.com/introduction-ethical-sales-communication-ashley-latter/