ABOUT THIS CLASS
This class is part of Internet Week Europe 2013
Whether you work in the travel industry, are a travel blogger (or an aspiring one!), or just love the open road, this class will provide you with a one-way ticket to harness the power to social media. You’ll leave with a suitcase full of tips for creating a social media strategy, building your profiles and your audience and monitoring results to improve effectiveness. Areas covered will include blogging, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, Stumbleupon, photography, video, and others.
- Digital marketers and web publishers
- Social media managers and executives
- Marketers looking to expand their efforts into digital and social media
- Knowing best practices for social media
- Knowing what strategies work best for each platform
- Knowing how to create and monitor an effective social media strategy in the travel industry
- Knowing how to measure your efforts and analyze data to improve your effectiveness
PREREQS & PREPARATION
This is a beginner class, but some experience using social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter is a plus.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Plans change. We get it. But if you can't make it to a class/workshop, please email us at least 7 days before the scheduled event date. No refunds will be given after this timeframe.