Come along to a free introduction meeting at the Pitman Training Centre in Ipswich, Suffolk. The meeting will give you the chance to find out all you need to know about the Meetings and Minutes seminar and how to enrol.
What is the seminar about?
This one-day seminar is one of our most popular seminars and is perfect for anyone who is involved in organising meetings and taking notes at those meetings.
What will you learn?
- Understand the key elements of a successful meeting
- Plan the meeting: purpose of meetings; the role and responsibilities of the minute taker; preparation and procedures; different types of meeting
- Formulate an agenda; informal agendas; formal agendas; sample chairperson's agenda
- Develop the role of the minute-taker and work successfully with the chairperson
- Increase confidence in your minute-taking abilities by understanding the power of effective document preparation
- Increase effectiveness for individuals through better understanding and application of the key responsibilities involved in this job role
- Draft and write effective minutes; follow up actions
- Electronic meetings; developing a personal action plan.
What will you gain from the seminar?
You will get a workbook with exercises, individual notes and a concise personal action plan to ensure that the skills learnt on this course will be successfully applied in the workplace.
Where and when will you study?
The seminar will take place at our Ipswich Centre.
How much does the seminar cost?
To find out more about seminar costs and information, please contact Pitman Training Ipswich on 01473 852 575 or email email@example.com