1 Day Course
Time: 10.00am - 4.00pm
PAY NO BOOKING FEES BY BOOKING DIRECT: Introduction to Adobe After Effects
Adobe After Effects is recognised as an essential tool for motion graphics and visual effects. Our introductory Adobe After Effects course is designed for those new to post-production techniques, and would like to get the most from this immensely powerful application. Whether you are a motion graphics designer, a web designer, rich media artist or broadcast video editor, this course covers all the techniques you need to successfully start using, or significantly improve your command over, Adobe After Effects.
This course is suitable for anyone with basic Mac skills. An iMac workstation and software is provided. You may wish to bring along a notepad and pen to make notes.
Course covers the following areas and more:
- After Effects workspace
- Creating Compositions
- Working with Solid, Text and Null layers
- Creating animations using keyframes
- Understanding keyframe interpolation and velocity
- Working with the graph editor to fine tune animations
- Working with masks, mattes and track mattes
- Incorporating video with Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Video layering with transfer and blending modes
- Using Motion Tracker and 3D Camera Tracker
- Applying and animating Effects
- Using Colour Correction / Glows + Curves
- Using filters for special effects
- Rendering your final project
View Full course details: https://www.platform39.com/courses/adobe/after-effects-introduction
020 3397 4567
For all booking enquiries please call us on 020 3397 4567. Before booking a place on any of our courses please ensure that you have read our booking policy.
Save This Event
When & Where
Platform 39, Westland Place Studios
3-11 Westland Place
N1 7LP London
Platform 39 is based at Westland Place Studios, one of the oldest established art and design studios in Shoreditch, London. All of our tutors have professional experience within the creative industries, many have taught at leading art and design institutions including the Royal College of Art.
Our clients include: The BBC, Publicis, NBCUniversal, Giorgio Armani & Sony.
• Learn from creative industry professionals
• Small class sizes – a maximum of 6 students
• Adobe certified expert tutors
• A unique and truly creative learning environment
• Fully equipped digital training studio
• Conveniently located near Old Street tube station