Introduction to Adobe InDesign
1 Day Course
Time: 10.00am - 4.00pm
PAY NO BOOKING FEES BY BOOKING DIRECT: Introduction to Adobe InDesign
InDesign is Adobe's premier application for producing multi page documents such as brochures, catalogues and magazines. Through this 1 day course you will learn how to create documents and prepare them for print or export as a PDF.
- Managing the Adobe InDesign Environment
- Designing Documents
- Managing and Formatting Text
- Format Characters
- Working with Objects
- Colour Management: Process or Spot
- Colour Systems and Profiles
- Utilizing Colours and Swatches
- Managing Transparency
- Preflight and Packaging
- Creating Acrobat PDF File
Course requirements: This workshop is suitable for anyone with basic PC or Mac skills who wishes to learn InDesign from scratch or wants to improve their existing knowledge of the program. We also offer an intermediate Adobe indesign course.
View Full course details: https://www.platform39.com/courses/adobe/indesign-introduction
020 3397 4567
For all booking enquiries please call us on 020 3397 4567. Before booking a place on any of our courses please ensure that you have read our booking policy.
Save This Event
Platform 39 is based at Westland Place Studios, one of the oldest established art and design studios in Shoreditch, London. All of our tutors have professional experience within the creative industries, many have taught at leading art and design institutions including the Royal College of Art.
Our clients include: The BBC, Publicis, NBCUniversal, Giorgio Armani & Sony.
• Learn from creative industry professionals
• Small class sizes – a maximum of 6 students
• Adobe certified expert tutors
• A unique and truly creative learning environment
• Fully equipped digital training studio
• Conveniently located near Old Street tube station