With local guru John Honniball!
Topics covered will include:
- the difference between analog and digital
- brief history of analog electronics and analog computers
- analog components (transistors, op-amps, resistors, capacitors)
- some analog building blocks (amplifiers, oscillators)
- digital-to-analog and analog-to-digital conversion
- building a small analog circuit on solderless breadboard
Ticket price includes the cost of components that you'll be able to take with you.
Feel free to bring examples of analog circuits that you'd like to build.
When & Where
Bristol hackspace is a technology community workshop committed to open design and skill sharing.