1 Day Course
Time: 10.00am - 4.00pm
PAY NO BOOKING FEES BY BOOKING DIRECT: Introduction to Apple Final Cut Pro X
Apple Final Cut Pro X is a revolutionary video editing application that makes it possible for beginners and seasoned professionals to achieve stunning results. This one-day workshop, delivered by a BBC editor, introduces students to the primary feature set and functionality of Final Cut Pro X. Students will learn to perform a range of editing functions while familiarising themselves with the user interface.
This workshop is suitable for anyone with basic Mac skills who wants to learn how to edit professional-quality video with Final Cut Pro X.
- Final Cut Pro User interface, Workflow & Media Management
- Understanding Events and Projects
- Organising your files and your system
- How to use Keywords and Ratings
- Import, Editing, and Trimming
- Marking clips
- Trimming techniques
- Ripple, Roll and Extended edits
- Using the Slip and Slide tools
- Basic Transitions and Effects
- Using and modifying transitions
- Applying filters
- Using Colour Balancing to improve images
- Audio editing & filters
- Finishing and final output
Course requirements: This course is suitable for anyone with basic Mac skills. An iMac workstation and software is provided. You may wish to bring along a notepad and pen to make notes..
View full course details: https://www.platform39.com/courses/apple/final-cut-pro
020 3397 4567
For all booking enquiries please call us on 020 3397 4567. Before booking a place on any of our courses please ensure that you have read our booking policy.
When & Where
Platform 39 is based at Westland Place Studios, one of the oldest established art and design studios in Shoreditch, London. All of our tutors have professional experience within the creative industries, many have taught at leading art and design institutions including the Royal College of Art.
Our clients include: The BBC, Publicis, NBCUniversal, Giorgio Armani & Sony.
• Learn from creative industry professionals
• Small class sizes – a maximum of 6 students
• Adobe certified expert tutors
• A unique and truly creative learning environment
• Fully equipped digital training studio
• Conveniently located near Old Street tube station