Actions and Detail Panel
Introduction to Archive Research for Sixth Form Students
Thu 26 October 2017, 10:00 – 15:30 BST
Are you thinking of studying History or related subject at Uni?
Then come along to one of our Introduction to Archive Research workshops at the Norfolk Record Office.
You can then draw on the experience for your UCAS personal statement and for your university interview.
- Find out how to use the searchroom
- Find out how to use the catalogue
- Find out how to order documents
- Receive document handling training
- Look at a variety of original documents
Lunch is not included.
If no tickets are available via Eventbrite please ring 01603 222599 for ticket availability.
If you are no longer able to attend, please let us know so that we can offer your place to someone on the waiting list.