Whether you need a refresher, or you are a beginner this course is a must to get you inspired to bake bread. We will cover the basic dough, soda bread, pitta and sweet Chelsea buns. After the course there will be a chance to enjoy a glass of wine and a light lunch (with some homemade bread of course!).
- Arrive at 9.30am for tea, coffee and course introduction
- Basic bread fermentation, flours, natural and bakers yeasts
- Make your dough, flying sponge and soda
- Make your shortbread and Chelsea buns
- Make the pitta and shape your main dough
To take away: All notes from the day and the day’s bakes
Spaces for this course are subject to minimum number of participants.