Actions and Detail Panel
Introduction to Cloud Technologies
Sat 25 March 2017, 09:00 – 17:00 CET
Modern application architecture requires flexibility and highly scalable infrastructure. Moreover the Big Data trend has put the pressure on data utilization and computation which requires high performing platforms.
The answer to this call is a Cloud infrastructure, where you can scale as your needs grow.
Do you want to explore and create systems on the cloud infrastructure but you're not sure which cloud provider to choose? Are you an architect, a project manager, an analyst or a programmer and you would like to try with your project right now?
During this workshop you will learn:
✔ practical examples of Cloud infrastructure.
✔ PaaS (Google App Engine, Heroku)
✔ IaaS (Amazon)
✔ SaaS and other *aaS
✔ how to start with Big Data in the cloud
- Identifying needs and possible options
- Available platforms - choosing the right platform for your needs
- Detailed characteristics of PaaS, IaaS and SaaS
- Application Development based on Amazon AWS
- Application Development platform based on Heroku
- Application Development platform based on Google App Engine
The workshop will run for 8 hours from 9AM until 5PM. There will be a few coffee breaks and one 1-hour lunch break (on your own). The workshop will be conducted in English.
- basic knowledge of programming and elements of a typical IT infrastructure
- device: min. 2 CPU Cores, 4 GB RAM, 10 GB free disk space, Linux / OSX / PuTTY (Windows)
This is a BYOD (bring your own device) workshop, so remember to bring your own laptop.
Trainer - Matt Harasymczuk
Matt is a technical person, who still code on a daily basis and participate in development community meetups. He has learnt software engineering practices like those mentioned and much more. He believes in Clean Code and Software Craftsmanship. Matt leads the training course in a way that you can use directly to your business. Matt is experienced coach who led many companies.
Tickets price includes
- Full-day workshop
- Coffee & Tea
- Wi-Fi access
- Workshop attendance certificate
What makes us different?
- Over 4000 participants
- 98% satisfied clients
- 9 years' experience
- Unique offer of over 200 specialised training courses
- Over 100 active coaches and consultants