San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
FREE event for Chairs, Trustees, and Chief Officers
Creating Space For You (CIC) and AE Portz Associates are celebrating Trustees Week 2013!
Come and join us for a celebratory glass of wine (orange juice, tea or coffee) and experience an informal introduction to coaching and mentoring:
- Learn some simple coaching questions and techniques that you can apply in everyday life
- Learn about your own strengths and how you could mentor those around you
- Hear case studies where coaching and mentoring has had results
- Network with other trustees
The events will take place in Harrogate and York:
- Harrogate, Wednesday 6th November 5pm – 7pm
- York, Thursday 7th November, 5pm – 7pm
Numbers are limited; book now to reserve your place.
All those attending will receive a gift voucher for a free exploratory session to assess whether coaching and mentoring could support your senior team, along with a goody bag
When & Where
Creating Space For You (CIC)
Creating Space For You is a Community Interest Company, incorporated in November 2010, which delivers coaching, training and development. We decided to form a CIC (Community Interest Company) to reflect our socially rooted aims and objectives.
We passionately believe in the capability of organisations, individuals and communities to develop and progress. Our aim is to work with others to make this a reality.
We enable this by focussing on the following objectives.
· Design and deliver accredited and non-accredited training courses, coaching and development opportunities to organisations, individuals and communities
· Facilitate network meetings, partnership working and contribute skills to collaborative projects that benefit the community
· Offer advice and guidance and coaching to help individuals progress
· Involve volunteers in our work
· Adhere to our values in all we do