Actions and Detail Panel
Introduction to Coaching Day - Italy
Sat 29 April 2017, 10:00 – 15:00 CEST
Join the Global CSG and Noble Manhattan in Milan, Italy for an Introduction to Coaching Day.
To register, complete the form or for further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.noble-manhattan.com.
If you would like to know more but cannot attend the live event, see the online Introduction to Coaching here which you can have access to today.
ABOUT THE INTRODUCTION TO COACHING DAY
Who should attend?
This workshop is designed for anyone that:
- Wants to learn the basics of professional coaching and to apply it in their personal and professional life
- Wants to train as a professional coach and still has no clear idea about HOW to go about it
- Has been considering changing career and wants to know the reality of the Coaching profession today
- Has heard about coaching and wants to learn more about it
What will you take from the workshop?
- Clarity about what is coaching
- How to distinguish between what is coaching and what is not coaching
- What are the pillars of coaching
- How to know if becoming a Coach is a good option for you
- How to choose a Coaching school and a training programme most suitable for you with so many options available
- Introduction to the world of coaching: schools, institutions, associations, certifications, accreditation
- How a professional coach actually works - some truths and myths
- Some insights from our experience
What you will experience during the ITC Day?:
- What is a Coaching Process
- How it feels to give and receive coaching
- How the practice of the Coaching Circle can influence your workplace?
About Noble Manhattan Coaching
Noble Manhattan Coaching has been awarded Best for Life & Corporate Coach Training in the 2017 Business Excellence Awards. First registered in 1993, we are the world’s longest established Professional Life Coach and Executive Coach training company. As well-established leaders in the field of personal development, Noble Manhattan works with both individuals and companies to raise their levels of self-empowerment and achievement. Since 2010 Noble Manhattan has been growing a worldwide network of strategic partners and licensed distributors and is now delighted to be trading in 28 countries around the globe.
The Noble Manhattan motto is “fortune favours the prepared mind” and all the courses, presentations and products are designed to provide you with the mindset you need to make the most of the life ahead of you. We firmly believe everyone has the ability to be, do and have anything they desire. So if you have the willingness to learn, we can provide the rest.
Want to learn more about coaching and the benefits of coaching? Download your free coaching reports here.
Date and Time
Details coming soon