Actions and Detail Panel
Introduction to Data Science in Python - Two Day Bootcamp, Cambridge
Sat, 5 Nov 2016, 09:30 – Sun, 6 Nov 2016, 18:00
What you will learn
You will learn all the core skills you need to start practising as a data scientist.
- Exploratory data analysis and interactive visualisation
- Unsupervised learning
- Dimensionality reduction and feature extraction
- Supervised learning
Languages and libraries
- Python programming language
- numpy and pandas for data manipulation
- scikit-learn for machine learning algorithms
- plotly for interactive visualisations
How you will learn
The course is extremely interactive and hands-on. You will learn by working through concrete problems with a real dataset. You will be taught by academic and industry experts in the field, who have a wealth of experience and knowledge to share.
Is it for me?
Audience: All aspiring data scientists, students, researchers and professionals who are are curious about this exciting and rapidly growing field.
Prerequisites: basic statistics and probability theory; basic python
For further information about this two-day Bootcamp visit: