A hands-on workshop on data visualisation run by the Future Cities Catapult’s Cities Lab.
Data can help cities to address growing economic, social and environmental pressures. But it can be complex and inaccessible. The Future Cities Catapult data visualisation workshop for SMEs is a beginner’s introduction to the tools, techniques and storytelling skills required to turn raw city data into striking visualisations which explore and address urban challenges, helping you to reach new audiences and clients and turn complex information into useful assets.
If you are an SME, sign up now to:
- Learn how to turn data into engaging and accessible visualisations
- See examples of best new urban data visualisations
- Get expert support during exercises
- Share learning points with other SMEs
- Consult Future Cities Catapult designers and data scientists with your data visualisation questions.
On arrival, you will be able to book a 10-minute consultancy slot with one of our experts, which will take place after the workshop.
To register, sign up on the left. Before confirming your place, you will need to tell us in 50 words why you would benefit from taking part in this workshop.
Places are limited so sign up below to ensure your place. Bring your laptop and plenty of ideas.
Registration and networking
Why do we visualise? – Indira Knight, Creative Web Developer
Data design principals – Indira Knight, Creative Web Developer
Visualising the City – Joseph Bailey, Data Scientist