For all the details about this course, including the objectives, training topics and the course structure visit the training course information page. Here you will also be able to find a selection of the testimonials received from delegates at previous events.
The basic delegate rates are £250 per person with additional VAT costs as follows:
- For any delegate based in the UK, a VAT charge of 20% will be added to the rate.
- For any delegate based in the EU (outside UK) and whose organisation is NOT registered for VAT (or equivalent), a VAT charge of 20% will be added to the rate.
- For any delegate based in the EU (outside UK) and whose organisation IS registered for VAT (or equivalent), no VAT will be charged but a record of the organisation's VAT registration number will be required for reciprocal UK tax purposes.
- For any delegate based outside the EU, no VAT charges are applicable.
No separate, additional registration fees are charged to delegates - these are all absorbed by the organiser.
Alternative payment options
If you would prefer to arrange a BACS transfer via invoice or a cheque payment, that is also fine. Just email Andy Kirk to explain what works for you and your organisation.
The maximum class size is typically around 20-25 (varies according to venue rules). This helps to facilitate a supportive learning environment with plenty of one-on-one instruction as well as energetic dialogue and group discussion between all attendees.
The courses will commence at 9:30 and finish around 17:00 with registration commencing from 9:00. There will be short breaks in the morning and afternoon sessions and a lunch break of around 45/60 minutes.
Drinks/refreshments are intended to be available on arrival. Lunch is not provided but the venue will be located with convenient access to nearby facilities.
You are encouraged, but not required, to bring a wireless-enabled laptop with you and to be prepared to share your workspace with others. There are no specific programmes or applications required though it will useful if you have Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and a pdf reader installed.
In the event of a delegate needing to cancel their booking:
- If written notification is received less than 60 days after initial registration, a full refund will be offered less any processing fees.
- If written notification is received more than 60 days after the initial registration a 50% refund (less processing fees) will be offered.
- If you need to cancel your registration 7 days or less before the training event a 50% refund (less processing fees) will be offered.
Should you wish to transfer your course booking to another delegate, that is fine, but please inform Andy Kirk if this situation arises. The best advice is to make sure you can definitely attend the training before booking.
In the extremely rare event that a training course has to be canceled due to unforeseen circumstances you will be offered to attend an alternative event as appropriate or a full refund for your registration. However, liability will be limited to a refund of fees paid and Visualising Data Ltd is not responsible for other costs incurred, such as non-refundable travel or accommodation costs.
When & Where
Andy Kirk is a UK-based data visualisation specialist and founder of Visualising Data Ltd. He is a freelance design consultant, trainer, researcher, author, editor of www.visualisingdata.com as well as a visiting lecturer at Maryland Institute College of Art (US) and Imperial College (UK).