Wondering how to promote your business online?
Struggling to get customers from social media?
Not getting the right return on investment from your online efforts?
This intensive 3-hour session for small and medium sized businesses is packed with content to give you the insights and confidence needed to take positive action to develop your business's online presence, reach new customers and retain existing ones - all whilst improving your profits.
During this session we will cover:
- Introduction to digital marketing
- Developing an effective online presence
- Search engine marketing
- Understanding how social media and blogging can grow your business
- Understanding the differences between social media platforms
- Choosing which social media platform is relevant to your business
- How to develop content and messages relevant to your audience
- Measuring return on investment
By the end of the session you will understand:
- how to build an effective online presence for your business
- how online marketing and social media could attract more customers to your business
- how to automate your online marketing
- how to measure your return on investment
What other attendees have said
Previous attendees have included small and medium-sized business owners, directors and entrepreneurs. Some of their comments include:
"Inspiration acquired during the session broadened my vision"
"Lots of great advice"
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Woking railway station is a short walk away and there are plenty of car parks in the town and the nearby shopping centre.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Contact the organiser by email using the contact button at the bottom of this page.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No - just bring yourself!
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
It's fine for a colleague to attend in your place - just let us know when you arrive.
Are refreshments provided?
Yes, tea and coffee will be provided.