The internet is an incredible marketing tool for your business. It offers so much opportunity. But all that opportunity can also be overwhelming. It can be difficult to know where to start. This digital marketing is all about how to utilise the internet effectively for your business.
There are so many options and choices and ways for marketing your business that it's easy to spread yourself too thinly, or not do anything at all because you don't know what is going to work, what is right for you and what is right for your business.
Also the internet and online marketing is changing so rapidly that it can be difficult to keep up!
This introduction to digital marketing workshop will help you cut through all the confusion and give you a strong start on your digital (online) marketing. We will explain the basic concepts and elements and help you figure out where you should be putting your time and attention to get the best results in your business.
What you'll discover:
- Getting started with marketing your business on the internet
- Learn all about the best social media channels for your business
- How to find and attract your ideal customers
- Online advertising and how to use it effectively
- Email marketing and how to get started
- Content marketing to attract your perfect customer
- How to get your website working better for you
- How to deal with online marketing overwhelm (and yes, that's a thing) Digital marketing strategy and planning
Thoughts from previous workshop attendees
“The workshop was well paced and a relevant event. I learnt a lot that I can apply into my business straight away" Olga Astaniotis
"A fantastic morning, full of ideas, inspiration, insight and plenty of 'how to'. Thanks Julie!" Jaslyn Hall
"Great event, informative, informal and interactive. Highly recommended course" Annette Morrisey
"Wow, amazing stuff. I can really see the potential of what I have learnt today and how I can improve my business" Wumi Oyewole
"Informal friendly atmosphere with lots of information presented in an easy to understand format. Thank you!" Angela Williams