This one-day course focuses on skills that will help you to give others the benefit of your experience
Six elements of the seminar will consider:
- The background to mentoring
- The skills and tools required by a mentor
- Understanding the legal and ethical requirements
- The competing demands facing an entrepreneur
- The financial aspects of running a business
- Marketing, sales and customers
There will also be a number of activities to participate in, including group work, and case studies.
When & Where
Social Enterprise North West
Social Enterprise North West, SENW, has been established as a regional network and its directors include representatives of social enterprise networks from across the region. SENW achieves accountability to the sector through direct links to the accountable Social Enterprise networks like the Development Trust Association and Cooperatives North West.
We’re In Business for Good
- To raise the profile of social enterprise in the North West of England.
- To represent the interests of the North West of England’s social enterprise sector.
- To encourage mutual support, inter-trading, sharing of best practice, training and development opportunities between social enterprises.
- To work with local, regional, national transnational bodies to strengthen the social enterprise sector.