INTRODUCTION TO EXPORT SEMINAR
For many brands, selling you products internationally is the key to increasing sales and scaling up your business. However exporting can be confusing, so it’s important that you make the right decisions and understand what’s involved, in order to avoid getting your fingers burnt.
Join us at this informative seminar, delivered by Paul Alger, Director of International Affairs at the UKFT, to help get you started on the right track.
Paul will be discussing
- Exhibiting at trade shows and dealing with agents
- The key shipping & payment terms, VAT & INCOTERMS
- The stage at which your business should consider exhibiting at international trade shows
- How to assess which of the many international shows is right for your brand
- How to get accepted to exhibit at the key shows.
- What trading terms to offer
- How best to check out overseas customers and ensure you get paid
- How to manage selling in foreign currencies
- The costs and logistics to consider
With over 25 years experience in helping thousands of companies launch their export business Paul and the UKFT Export Team will also explain the UKFT exhibition programme, how to get accepted into shows, how to promote yourself to buyers and identify potential financial help.
As usual there will be plenty of opportunity to ask questions and network with the Fashion Angel and the UKFT team.
BOOK NOW – places are limited and must be booked in advanc
When & Where
Fashion Angel is the home of mentoring, networking and business funding for emerging, new and established fashion industry entrepreneurs