Actions and Detail Panel
Introduction to Google AdWords - Half Day Training Course (London)
Thu 6 July 2017, 09:15 – 13:00 BST
WHAT’S IT ALL ABOUT…?
Pay-per-click marketing has revolutionised the advertising industry – no platform more so than Google’s AdWords. It’s an amazing system which, when used properly, allows advertisers to invest whatever budget is realistic for them and earn back in sales many more times over what they spend with Google.
On the face of it, AdWords is a really simple platform that lets even novice users set up their own campaigns with an easy step-by-step process. Yet one of the most common complaints we hear from clients is how they’ve tried AdWords before and burned through their budgets with little or no return on investment, often putting them off for life! It’s really easy to set up an AdWords campaign, but doing so – and then managing it – efficiently and profitably is much harder and requires specialist expertise. Book a place on this course and we’ll show you how it’s done!
WHAT WE’LL COVER
- Introduction to the concept of Google AdWords PPC marketing
- Defining your PPC strategy
- Basic PPC account optimisation
- Effective PPC account structure
- Managing campaigns, keywords and ad groups
- Improving quality scores: getting more clicks for less cost
- Keyword bidding strategies
- Campaign settings and market targeting
- Writing effective ad text
- Ad extensions and enhancements
- Goals, analysis, and reporting
- And much more…
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Marketing professionals
- Digital marketing professionals
- Advertising professionals
- E-Commerce professionals
- Web analysts
- Anyone with an interest in how to make the world’s most popular advertising platform work profitably for them!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 02380 561050 if you would like more details.