Actions and Detail Panel
Introduction to Hadoop
Wed, 7 Sep 2016, 09:00 – Thu, 8 Sep 2016, 17:00 CEST
In this training, the focus is oriented towards practical aspects of Hadoop and its ecosystem. After going through the basic theory to understand the applications we will quickly jump in the Hadoop Cloudera platform and do lots of hands-on exercises.
The training will cover common applications such as HDFS, MapReduce, Yarn, HBase, Hive, PIG, Spark.
– Developers, administrators, architects, analytics professionals and other experts curious to discover Hadoop ;
– All people who want to understand the basics of Hadoop and its ecosystem.
– Introduction to Big Data
– Hadoop basics
– Hadoop stack
– Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
– Introduction to Map/Reduce and YARN
– Hadoop’s database (HBASE)
– Hadoop-based data warehouse (HIVE)
– Dataflow engine for Hadoop (PIG)
– Spark for analytics
Attendees should be familiar with Linux environments and have a knowledge in a programming language preferably Python.