1 Day Course
Time: 10.00am - 4.00pm
PAY NO BOOKING FEES BY BOOKING DIRECT: Introduction to HTML and CSS
This one day course provides an easy to follow, hands-on introduction to HTML and CSS, the basic coding languages which drive the internet. Participants will learn how to create an attractive and well-structured web page using basic HTML and CSS. This workshop is highly recommended for anyone wishing to learn how to create websites and also for people who already use applications such as Dreamweaver or WordPress and need more control over their web output.
- What are HTML and CSS and how do they work together?
- Basic elements and how to create hyperlinks
- Working with images
- Using DIVs, forms and lists
- Page structure
- Using Cascading Style Sheets to control the layout and look of HTML elements
- Using Developer Tools to preview CSS changes
- How and when to use Inline CSS
- Creating code that is both readable, compliant with
- HTML5 standards and good for SEO.
Course requirements: This workshop is suitable for anyone with basic PC or Mac skills who wants to undertand how the web works. No previous knowledge or experience of HTML or CSS is necessary. This workshop is highly recommended for anyone wishing to learn how to create websites.
View Full course details: https://www.platform39.com/courses/web/html-css-introduction
020 3397 4567
For all booking enquiries please call us on 020 3397 4567. We reserve the right to cancel a course no later than 7 days before the start date if there are insufficient numbers booked onto the course. Under such circumstances a full refund will be given to anyone who has already paid.
Before booking a place on any of our courses please ensure that you have read our booking policy.
Save This Event
When & Where
11 Westland Pl
N1 7LP London
Platform 39 is based at Westland Place Studios, one of the oldest established art and design studios in Shoreditch, London. All of our tutors have professional experience within the creative industries, many have taught at leading art and design institutions including the Royal College of Art.
Our clients include: The BBC, Publicis, NBCUniversal, Giorgio Armani & Sony.
• Learn from creative industry professionals
• Small class sizes – a maximum of 6 students
• Adobe certified expert tutors
• A unique and truly creative learning environment
• Fully equipped digital training studio
• Conveniently located near Old Street tube station