Actions and Detail Panel
Introduction to Insights Discovery with Esther Crichton
Tue 14 November 2017, 09:30 – 13:00 GMT
Presentation Style: Interactive, safe and fun way to learn about you and
those around you
Duration: Online pre course evaluator and ½ day workshop
Course Start Time: 09:30hrs Course End Time: 13:00hrs
- Because you often make quick decisions and this will get those around you to keep up
- Because sometimes you are misunderstood
- Because you value learning more about what makes you tick
- Because The Insights Discovery system has been registered with the British Psychological Society (BPS) and has improved communication in 1000’s of worldwide organisations
By the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand how to have more productive conversations
- Get the best out of ‘you’
- Get the best out of those around you
- Spot different styles and how to adapt to them
- Harmonise relationships - using Insights to support healthy conflict within teams
- Be more self-aware of different behaviours which drive individuals and teams
- Know how to communicate effectively at all levels in business
- Complete personal online evaluator (no more than 20 minutes)
- Understand the backdrop to psychometrics and how they help individuals, teams and businesses
- Introduction to Jungs 3 kinds of preferences
- How to interpret a Discovery psychometric profile report
- Understand colour profiles/wheels/graphs
- ‘Getting the best from me’ – Preferred ways of communicating
- Learning styles by Colour energy
- Understand what makes you tick and how to optimise your different strengths
- Adapting & Connecting: How to spot different types to influence, motivate and communicate and harmonise with different energies
- Suggested activities to embed your learning and get the most out of the day
- Option One 1-2-1 profile interpretation on day of course – limited numbers available
- Option Two follow up personal profile coaching session (‘phone/Skype)
- Optional additions are just £70 for ½ hour or £120.00 1 hour when booked with this course
Esther is a professionally convivial character with an inspiring and creative approach to training.
Energetically committed to providing the tools to help people enable change in themselves and their environment. Be it psychometric profiling, team building or values embedding team sessions, each environment is unique, and so are our sessions.
Esther has over 20 years’ experience with world renowned brands, from companies such as Xerox, Avery and Pernod Ricard. Specialising in sales teams and business development, whilst delivering entrepreneurial projects with cross functional teams.
She is a talented trainer that continually leaves a footprint of inspiration.
Esther is a Licensed Practitioner and distributor for Insights Discovery.
Optional additions are just £70 for ½ hour or £120.00 1 hour when booked with this course
Date and Time
Cameo Consultancy (Recruitment) Limited
Greenway House, Sugarswell Business Park