Actions and Detail Panel
Introduction to Investors in People (Webinar)
Introduction to Investors In People
Based on 25 years of experience the Investors in people framework sets out the criteria to achieve the leading people management practices for out-performance.
The standard for people management has evolved to keep pace with modern practices. Based on the principles of High Performing Organisations the sixth generation Standard was launched in September 2015.
The framework reflects the latest workplace trends, leading practices and employee conditions required to create outperforming teams. Updated and reviewed by world leading academics, practitioners and industry experts the revised Standard will equip your organisation with the ingredients of success.
New to the Standard
- The benchmarking index
- Online assessment to enable all your employees to have their say
- Insights report providing strategic development recommendations in line with your organisations ambition
- A performance model to create a road map for continuous improvement
The event will help you to explore the Standard and see how your organisation’s ambitions ties in with the Investors In People framework.
The Standard has been proven to work with organisations of all sizes and from various sectors with 60% of accredited organisations predicting growth compared to the UK established average of 47%.
Book now - Join us at this briefing to…
- Gain an overview of the Standard, its framework and content.
- Understand how to apply the key principles of Leading, Supporting and Improving
- Understand how the Principles of High Performing Organisations are applied as performance levels
- Gain an insight into the industry benchmarking offered with the online assessment
- Learn what the assessment process entails