The training course gives an overview of your legal responsibilities and requirements and the role that new technologies are having on the machinery safety lifecycle, along with practical mechanical and electrical solutions.
Topics covered will include:
- CE requirements when building machines for own use
- Creating complex assemblies and modifying machinery
- Functional safety and using audits, and purchasing specifications to ensure PUWER compliance
Benefits of Attending
Delegates will come away with an understanding of their legal requirements under machinery safety, including CE Marking and PUWER. Practical solutions are shown including a worked example of how to use EN ISO 13849-1, the new standard for safety related parts of the control system
Who should attend?
- Directors and senior managers
- Project and design engineers
- Duty holders and maintenance engineers
- Health & Safety professionals
- Anyone else involved in the purchasing, using and maintenance of machinery and equipment
For further information or to book a place on one of our open courses, please contact Chris Norris at email@example.com