Due to popular demand we are running an in-depth course that covers each of the processes and software packages used in Machines Room.
On 8 consecutive Wednesday evenings, we will introduce one of the following:
- Drawing vectors in Inkscape
- 3D printing & scanning
- Laser cutting
- Vinyl cutting
- CNC machining
If you want to understand how and why to make almost anything then this course is for you! It will be taught by the super knowledgable Machines Room staff and is a great grounding for you to be able to understand and use all the machines.
You are welcome to bring your own project ideas as there will be time for experimentation as well as taught modules.
COURSE TIMES AND DATES
- Wednesday evenings, 18.30 - 21.00
- 12th October - 30th November 2016
- No previous training or knowledge required.
- Please bring your own laptop, with Inkscape installed. If this is a problem please let us know.
If you have any questions about the course, please email us.