Actions and Detail Panel
Introduction To Marketing Strategy & Planning
Tue, 15 Nov 2016, 09:00 – Wed, 16 Nov 2016, 17:00 GMT
The course takes delegates through the steps of marketing planning and provides practical insights into the key roles within a marketing department. It is a lively mix of theory and practice.
Who should take the course?
- Definition and role of marketing
- Analysis of the marketing environment
- Market research – uses and techniques
- Using the marketing mix in planning:
- Product – management, development and lifecycles
- Price – objectives and strategies
- Place – the changing nature of distribution
- Promotion – process and execution of communication
- Managing the corporate brand
- Segmentation, targeting and positioning