We well and truly live in a digital age and most people can’t imagine life without a smartphone. Online coaching is trending on social media and with success stories like Joe Wicks you don’t want to be left behind.
Direct Exercise has recognised this phenomenon and developed a comprehensive online coaching platform for fitness professionals.
We are also very much aware that IT and the online world can be overwhelming for some and therefore we have put together this step by step workshop with a practical approach.
The workshop entails the following:
- You’ll learn how to create a YouTube channel and how to monetise it
- You’ll learn how to film an exercise video, upload it on YouTube and how to edit it.
- You’ll learn how to produce a bespoke online workout on direct exercise
- You’ll learn how to write and publish an article
- You’ll learn how to promote yourself on direct exercise's directory and social media
- A smart phone with a built-in hd camera
- A wifi enabled laptop or powerful tablet
- An action camera is optional
- A pen and notepad are optional
There will be a small lunch break and Time 4 Nutrition has kindly sponsored a shaker bottle and protein sachet for each attendee. Time 4 Nutrition has a wide variety of supplements with the most amazing flavours, please visit their website for more information time4nutrition.co.uk
You are welcome to bring your own food or visit the onsite cafes and shops. Tea and coffee will be provided throughout the day.
The small print:
During the workshop we will be working on our testing server with bogus login details provided by us. This will allow attendees to make mistakes and it gives them the freedom to try and test all of our online tools without a worry.
In order for attendees to continue their online coaching journey with Direct Exercise they will require a Premium Membership, which costs £12.50 per month or £125 per annum. In addition to the new skills they will acquire during the workshop, Direct Exercise will give them the first 6 months free. Attendees will also be added to our Facebook Group for continuos support.