When: Tuesday, 4 October
Time: 10am - 12.30pm
Where: Friends Meeting House, 6 Mount Street, Manchester M2 5NS
Trainers: Payroll Giving Special Interest Group
- Are you new to Payroll Giving?
- Need help with knowing your PGAs from your PFOs?
This is a must-do crash course in all things Payroll Giving for anyone from a charity who is currently fundraising through Payroll Giving or looking to commence this fundraising activity. With over 10 years combined experience in Payroll Giving, the session will be led by members of the IOF Special Interest Group for Payroll Giving and is designed to provide you with the tools you need to continue or start your Payroll Giving fundraising.
- Payroll Giving language
- History of Payroll Giving
- Benefits of Payroll Giving - for donors, companies and charities
- The Payroll Giving Process - how it all works
- Data - understanding PG data and how to use it
- Successful Promotions - working with a PFO, pitching Payroll Giving to a corporate partner and supporting promotions
- £10 for Membes (to be refunded on attendance)
- £10 for Non Members
Please note Organisational Membership does not qualify for Member discounts
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please note that your booking can only be guaranteed once payment has been received. Bookings should be received by Friday, 23rd Sep 16. Late cancellations may be subject to a cancellation fee if a replacement delegate cannot be found. Cancellations after 23rd Sept cannot be refunded.