San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
College of Medicine & College of Human and Health Sciences
Did you know that Swansea University has a range of taught and research programmes across medicine, health and social care, healthcare management, psychology, ageing, life science and chemistry?
We are delighted to invite second year and final year students to join us for an informal lunch at the Hub in ILS2 on Wednesday 4th March to find out more about what postgraduate opportunities we have to offer. This is the same date as Swansea University’s Postgraduate Open Day, which we would also encourage you to attend if you are thinking about continuing your studies here.
Our most popular taught programmes include:
- Abnormal and Clinical Psychology
- Advanced Practice in Healthcare
- Applied Analytical Science (LCMS)
- Autism and Related Conditions
- Developmental and Therapeutic Play
- Healthcare Law and Ethics
- Health Data Science
- Health Informatics
- International Gerontology and Ageing Studies
- Medical Radiation Physics
- Life Science and Healthcare Enterprise
We also have research opportunities that align with University research strengths in Biomarkers and Genes; Childhood; Devices, Microbes and Immunity; Healthcare Management; Health Economics; Gerontology; Patient and Population Health and Informatics; Health Psychology and Mental Health; Psychology; Public Health; and Social Work, Social Care and Social Policy.