Alpha Academic Ltd
In our half-day seminar, you will learn from this introduction, how to invest in the financial market from the one of the most experienced professional ex floor traders in London that has traded through every major event since the mid 70s.
Furthermore you will discover:
- How your character influences your trading
- Common mistakes made by novice traders
- How to take more control over risk in trades
- Risk management
- How to analyse personal performance
- Strategies used by our traders
- How to improve timing when entering and exiting trades
- Trading psychology-how to control your emotions
- Our role as market maker
- The difference between retail trading and trading the fully regulated markets.
- Fundamental differences between financial trading and commodity trading.
- Small class with maxmium 10 students in the heart of London to ensure the best quality and maxmium user experience
- Live lessons by professional traders with fully interactive bonus Q & A session
- All asset classes covered by professional trader with over 4 decades trading experience.
- Course suitable for all levels: beginners, intermediate and advanced
- Full support provided throughout and upon completion of the course
- Includes Certificate of Completion – excellent for CVs
- Free Simulated Trading Software – risk free practice!
- One to One Evaluation with a professional trader
- Not available online.
Main Speaker - Mr Chris Tubby has been involved in the derivatives industry for over four decades. During his career he has traded all asset classes including commodities, financials, FX and metals. He uses his experience and strong network of contacts in the derivatives industry to assist the company with all matters relating to derivatives.
During his long trading career in the industry as professional proprietary trader, arbitrageur and market maker/liquidity provider, he has also found time to consult to major exchanges and educate the next generation of traders. It is through arbitrage and market making that he developed a keen interest in algorithms to assist him with pricing mechanisms and risk controls. Mr Tubby uses his strong knowledge to open each course with an introduction of the basic fundamentals of derivatives and risk management.
Tel: 020 3490 9730
Address: 39 Cornhill, London, EC3V 3ND