This practically-focused workshop introduces the principles and offers step-by-step guidance on developing top-quality questionnaires for impact evaluation, in a way even non-evaluators can appreciate. Different question types you can use are reviewed, along with their strengths and weaknesses. While a look forward to the data collection and analysis stages will be included, the emphasis in this workshop is good principles for survey design, with a focus on impact. Attending this workshop will help you address the following questions:
- How do I start the process of developing an accurate impact evaluation questionnaire?
- Why use questionnaires for impact evaluation?
- How can I design a good impact evaluation based on collecting questionnaire data?
- What are my options for gathering qualitative and quantitative impact data with questionnaires?
- How do I avoid common pitfalls in questionnaires design for impact evaluation?
- How do I develop a good question and response options for my impact evaluation questionnaire?
- How do I pilot test my survey?
- How can looking ahead to my analysis inform my questionnaire design decisions?
- How can I use technology to save time and resources when conducting my questionnaire-based impact evaluation?
Join our expert speakers for this workshop at the CitizenM hotel, London Bankside and discover the new possibilities for conducting better impact evaluation.