Introduction to Social Media Marketing for Business
Social Media Marketing for Business - Creating Your Perfect Online Presence!
This workshop is suitable for beginners and intermediate level social media users.
Attending this workshop will help you to take your business to the next level in terms of getting the right social media presence to best engage with your business customers.
Attending this workshop you will:
- Understand the practical steps you need to apply in order to get your social media platform looking the best it can be.
- Identify and attract the right customers for you and your business.
- Learn how to create successful engaging online content.
- Recognise the wide variety of social media platforms, what they can do and more importantly, what they can do for you and your business.
- Obtain an in-depth understanding of which platform suits your business needs best from Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr, YouTube, LinkedIn – including social media management tools to use such as Hootsuite, Buffer, Sprout Social.
We will also look at:
- How to use measurement tools such as Google analytics and Tweetreach to maximise ROI for your efforts.
- Identify the best blogging tools available.
- Choose which news sharing tools to use and identify whether direct mailing your customers is right for you.
- Identify the best social media account for you and your business
Offer top tips on how to best use it to engage with your key audiences for example:
- Relevant groups/individuals to follow
- How to actively 'seek' followers
- Help organise your business profile
- Write engaging content
- Tips on creating suitable social media visuals/videos
- What to think about when creating a marketing campaign for your business
This is ideal for returning delegates from the Introduction to Social Media Marketing for Business however, this will be useful for anyone wishing to establish a social media presence for their business.
To discuss this workshop further please call 0114 273 4736 for an informal chat.