Actions and Detail Panel
Introduction to Social Media Marketing for Business
Thu 3 November 2016, 10:00 – 13:00 GMT
Social Media Marketing for Business - Creating Your Perfect Online Presence
This workshop is suitable for beginners and intermediate level social media users.
Attending this workshop will help you to understand the basics of how social media can take your business to the next level in terms of getting the right social media presence engage your audiences.
In this workshop we will cover:
- What social media is and why your business needs to use it
- Social media stats and facts you need to know
- Help you to identify the right platform for your audience
- Practical exercise in social media use - TASK
- Why you need to measure your performance - analytics
- Developing a social media strategy – TASK
- Top tips for social media success for your business
Attending this workshop you will:
- Understand the practical steps you need to apply in order to get your social media platform looking the best it can be.
- Identify and attract the right customers for you and your business.
- Learn how to create engaging content online.
- Recognise the wide variety of social media platforms, what they can do and more importantly, what they can do for you and your business.
- Obtain a good understanding of the platforms and which one suits your business needs best.
If you’re feeling adventurous we will also touch on:
- How to use measurement tools
- Take a look at blogging tools.
- Check out some examples of news sharing tools you can use.
Through practical steps we will also show you how you can engage with audiences:
- Relevant groups/individuals to follow
- How to actively 'seek' followers
- Help organise your business profile
- What to think about when creating a marketing campaign for your business
For more in-depth coverage, follow on workshops are available on writing engaging content & visual creative content e.g. suitable social media visuals/videos for your social media content.
To discuss this workshop further please call 0114 273 4736 for an informal chat.