Actions and Detail Panel
Introduction to Sponsorship (Edinburgh)
Fri 28 April 2017, 10:30 – 16:30 BST
Registration: 10.15am | Event: 10.30am-4.30pm
This seminar is aimed primarily at those who have no or very little sponsorship experience. It is also a great refresher for those who need reminding of the basic principles and practice of this area of fundraising within the arts sector.
The course will explore the following:
- What is sponsorship?
- Why businesses sponsor the arts
- How to identify potential business sponsors
- Understanding what businesses need from their sponsorships
- How to pitch your sponsorship story
- How to maintain good and ongoing relationships with sponsors
This training is for you if you are seeking or considering seeking business sponsorship for your arts organisation’s activities or specific projects.
£80 +VAT for Arts & Business Scotland members
£120 +VAT for non-members
Includes lunch plus tea and coffee throughout
Supported by the National Lottery through Creative Scotland