Actions and Detail Panel
INTRODUCTION TO STARTUP LAW
Mon 24 April 2017, 18:30 – 20:30 BST
Introduction to Startup Law
Event date: 24th April 6:30 to 8.30 pm.
Guest speaker: Michael Buckworth, Partner, Buckworths
So you have taken the plunge and are working for yourself but is your legal knowledge up to date? HUB Inspired has organised a free legal session to cover the most important and fundamental topics to ensure your journey is as smooth as possible when it comes to the law. This free legal session will cover following topics:
- Freelancing and contracts involved
- Trademarks and Intellectual Property - ensuring you & your business are protected
- Basic legal issues and documentation required by start-ups to get up and running. Including incorporation, registration for corporation tax, PAYE and VAT
- Customer contracts and compliance with laws
- Various investments and grant funding schemes readily available for start-ups.
Only 20 seats available.