Actions and Detail Panel
Introduction to Supply & Use
Wed 7 June 2017, 10:00 – 16:00 EDT
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
Understand why the three measures of
GDP do not automatically balance
· Explain how annual balancing differs to quarterly balancing
· Define the main components of each measure of GDP
· Explain the differences between basic prices and purchaser prices
· Understand the basic principles of, and approach to, Supply and Use balancing
· Interpret the data in the published Supply and Use tables and calculate GDP measures.
Pre requisite: You should attend the GDP Overview and Bitesize Supply and use before booking onto this course.
Available to ONS/Civil Service employees only.