Introduction to The Gerson Therapy
If you would like to know more about The Gerson Therapy then this informative workshop is for you.
The workshop is facilitated by Stephen Gamble who undertook The Gerson Therapy training in the UK, USA and Mexico and has many years experience working with people using the Gerson Therapy to heal.
Topics of the day will include: diet, juicing, supplements, detoxification, water, oral hygiene, safe household products and more. It may be useful to bring a pen and paper so that you can make notes.
A light lunch (Hippocrates soup and salads) is provided.
We ask that attendees arrive at 9.45 am so that we can start promptly at 10 am, the day ends at 3pm.
This workshop is strictly limited to a maximum of 8 people, so there is sufficient Q&A time.
Note: Stephen is available for individual coaching sessions by prior appointment.
Please note the following:
1. Together Against Cancer (TAC) is a registered charity and subsidises the cost of this workshop.
2. If you are unable to attend for any reason please email email@example.com so that your place can be offered to someone else.
3. We rely on the generosity of our supporters, please consider a voluntary donation if you are in a position to do so.
4. More information about Together Against Cancer (TAC) is available on our website www.togetheragainstcancer.org.uk
5. TAC will contact you periodically following this workshop in order to assess the suitability of this workshop and what services to provide in the future.
6. The workshop is open to everyone over the age of 18.
7. Photographs may be taken at the workshop, which we may use in our publications and social media.
When & Where
Together Against Cancer
Together Against Cancer is a non-profit, international organization that provides information and assistance to the general public concerning cancer and other degenerative diseases.
In addition, we educate the public, through a variety of means, about therapies which have proven healing qualities, with emphasis placed on the treatment and prevention of cancer. Together Against Cancer also provides support and medical equipment and supplies to other organizations, hospitals and clinics in third world countries. General assistance is also provided to cancer patients and their families through local support groups.